Part of a recurring series where we ask a Full Contact employee a couple of off-the-wall (and yet revealing) questions.
1. Who are you, and what is your role at Full Contact?
My name is Chris Milne, and I’m a Copywriter at Full Contact.
2. Speaking of roles, who is your personal role model? (And tell us why)
Without a doubt, my role models are my parents. They inspire me every day and remind me what is really important in life. I wouldn’t be who I am or where I am without them. Best, strongest people I know. Hands down.
3. What’s the best piece of advice you ever received (and then ignored)?
“Don’t draw in class, Chris.”
4. If you could magically become anyone else in the world, who would it be and why?
At the risk of being creepy since he’s dead, if I could have magically become anyone else, it would have to be Jim Henson. The man was such an amazing thinker, creator and person. He was the man.
5. And while we are imagining things, what is your Full Contact superpower?
I can eat the most and reach the highest. I’m basically the resident Sasquatch.
6. We know you do amazing things at Full Contact, but what do you do that’s kind of amazing outside of these four walls?
When I’m not eating, writing, or reaching things around here, I’m out exploring the city/region/country/world, hanging out at the ballpark, cage diving with Great Whites, or eating.
7. And finally, how do you make Full Contact in your job?
By doing whatever it takes to get the best, most impactful and meaningful creative work done. Writing, sketching, doing voiceovers, being the talent, whatever. Whatever it takes to get the best possible work done, I do.