Part of a recurring series where we ask a Full Contact employee a couple of off-the-wall (and yet revealing) questions.
- Who are you and what is your role at Full Contact?
Kevin Barlow. Associate Creative Director.
- Speaking of roles, who is your personal role model? (And tell us why)
Definitely my dad. He’s worked his butt off his whole life, but has always managed to be an amazing father and friend.
- What’s the best piece of advice you ever received (and then ignored)?
Head down. Eye on the ball. Follow through.
- If you could magically become anyone else in the world who would it be and why?
Kevin Garnett. He can dunk with ease. He’ll never pay for a meal in Boston. And he’s famous for working hard.
- And while we are imaging things, what is your Full Contact super power?
Crushing Sour Patch Kids.
- We know you do amazing things at Full Contact, but what do you do that’s kind of amazing outside of these four walls?
I’m on a mission to be the coolest dad of all time.
- And finally, how do you make Full Contact in your job?
Working hard and always trying to apply a fresh perspective to things.