How do you mark a ten-year milestone? We start by taking a look back at where we started and reveling in how lucky we are to work with not only our amazing clients, but also the incredible team of Full Contact rock stars who work their butts off. Every day. We are beaming with pride and are so grateful for the work we get to do and who we get to do it with!
Just a few highlights that bring on that gratitude:
- In 2015, we experienced our biggest year of growth in our ten-year history and 2016 is shaping up to be another great year.
- Our client roster is humming with big regional brands, like Cumberland Farms, Papa Gino’s, D’Angelo Grilled Sandwiches and Cambridge Savings Bank, to name a few.
- We’ve also gone global with accounts such as Moo, Thomas & Friends and Bob the Builder—our first new client of 2016.
It’s been a pretty spectacular ten years, and we couldn’t be more excited for what’s to come. In our quest to keep up the momentum over the next decade, we’ve added a whole slew of MVPs to our roster:
- Lawrence O’Toole, ACD Writer
- Dave Wall, ACD Art Director
- Brendan Ryan, Senior Writer
- Adam Proia, Studio Manager
- Molly Woods, Junior Designer
There are so many words to describe how we feel about reaching this tremendous milestone, but if we had to narrow it down and select only a few it would be – thankful, humbled and stoked. Thank you to our clients for trusting us to represent and help build your incredible visions. And thank you to our team for helping bring those visions to fruition.
Happy 10th birthday, Full Contact and here’s to the next ten!