Last Updated: 1/7/20
- Who We Are
- What Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- Your Data Protection Rights
- Third-Party Site and Apps
- How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
- Retention of Your Personal Information
- International Users
- Nevada Residents’ Privacy Rights
- Children’s Information
- Contacting Us
- WHO WE ARE
We are a US-based full-service multi-channel ad agency that specializes in deepening the engagement and broadening the appeal between brands and consumers.
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information That You Provide Voluntarily: We collect personal information that you provide for us to contact you about our Services.
- Information We Collect From Other Sources
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect or receive (alone or in combination):
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as information regarding what services we can provide.
- to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- to send you marketing communications in compliance with applicable laws and in accordance with your preferences, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our Site and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our rights, or the privacy, safety or property of you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available legal remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell or share your personal information with third parties except as outlined below. We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers. In order to provide our Services to you, it is necessary for us to disclose your information to service providers who perform certain functions of our Services on our behalf. Examples cloud hosting providers (to provide data storage and processing services) or communications providers (to process new queries and to manage our emails).
- Compliance with laws. We may disclose information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Consent. We may share your information with any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
- YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
- You can access, correct, update, delete, and deactivate personal information you have provide to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Full Contact Advertising, 186 Lincoln Street Boston, MA 02111. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the email, by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at Full Contact Advertising, 186 Lincoln Street Boston, MA 02111. If you choose to no longer receive marketing information, we may still communicate with you regarding such things as your security updates, product functionality, responses to service requests, or other transactional, non-marketing purposes. Please note that changes may not be effective immediately, but we will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
- To prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, you can install Google’s opt-out browser add-on.
- If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then depending on the jurisdiction where you reside and applicable law you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. However, no data transmission over the Internet, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so you should take care in deciding what information you send us in this way.
- RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have a business need to do so (for example, to comply with applicable legal, tax, audit or accounting requirements, to enforce our agreements or comply with our legal obligations, or in accordance with our standard business practices).
- INTERNATIONAL USERS
The Site and Service are provided and hosted in the United States. If you are using the Site or Service from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by other entities with whom we may share your personal information, in the United States and other locations. These countries may have data protection laws that are different to the laws of your country. By using the Sites or Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information where permitted by law.
- NEVADA RESIDENTS’ PRIVACY RIGHTS
A Notice to Nevada Residents: If you are a resident of Nevada, you may apply limits to the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by sending an email to NevadaPrivacyRequest@gofullcontact.com, with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” along with your first and last name, zip code, and whether you are a former or current member of any of our Services so that we can match your information to your account.
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
The Sites and Services are intended for a general audience and is are not directed or intended for anyone under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that any information we collect has been provided by an individual under the age of 18 we will promptly delete that information.
- CONTACTING US